My Blog List

Friday, July 16, 2021

 July 16, 2021

Things are quite abuzz here on the farm.  Just put up 9 half pints of sugar free ketchup, and the garden is producing excellent!  

Last night, just before dark, I went out and picked tomatoes again.

So we have a hand full of beans which is the fifth picking, some pickling cucumbers, a couple of onions, zucchini, and wonderful tomatoes!  
Made stuffed Zucchini Boats, with some for the freezer and some to eat now!





I love how the lilies close at night and then open in the morning.  Fascinating!



Even managed to get a good day of fishing in!

Hope y’all have a weekend full of laughter!

6 comments:

  1. So glad to hear your garden is doing well and keeping you busy. :) The zucchini boats look really yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fishing!!! I miss going! :) The zucchini boats look so good, I admit though I'd have loaded them up with more cheese lol! Your garden harvest looks great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Rain! Extra cheese next time for sure! I love to go fishing, but fresh water fishing is totally different than salt water fishing, so I am definitely learning a new way, and not quite good at it yet! Lol!

      Delete
  3. That produce is just rolling in! Beautiful lilies, AND...did you catch anything??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, nothing worth keeping, but I always say a bad day fishing beats a good day working anytime…HaHa!

    ReplyDelete